Royal Scottish Geographical Society have arranged their fourth Climate Emergency Summit to bring together the sharpest minds in sustainability, to discuss solutions and ideas around issues of construction. They are delighted to announce the involvement of:
- Mark Farmer from Cast Consultancy and author of the influential Farmer Review to the UK Government, ‘Modernise or die’.
- Cuno van Geet, consultant to the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, on the their groundbreaking work on the circular economy and the construction industry.
- Sandy Halliday from Gaia Architects and author of ‘Sustainable Construction’.
- Roisin Hyde from Queens University Belfast on the carbon saving, game changing possibilities of geopolymer cement.
- Poul Wend Hansen, Environmental Manager at Balfour Beatty
This event is being kindly sponsored by Zero Waste Scotland.
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in attending please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a join link.